We all use apple cider vinegar for cooking, but do you know the benefits of apple cider vinegar for hair? Have you ever think that apple cider vinegar is a part of the hair care routine? If not, then I will tell you the benefits of using apple cider vinegar for hair.
Apple cider vinegar is an organic, cost-effective, and topical treatment for dealing with any kind of hair and skin issues. Apple cider vinegar contains all the nutrients, that can restore, revive, and promotes healthy hair.
It contains antibacterial properties that are important for the beauty regime and hair. Apple cider vinegar contains acidic nature that balances the pH level in the scalp and renewal of hair health.
It can make your hair lustrous, give the volume to your hair, promote hair growth, reduce hair fall, and make your shiny, and smooth. Using Apple cider vinegar for dandruff is the best way to get rid of them.
To know more about the benefits of using apple cider vinegar for hair must read this blog. Let’s have a look at the benefits of using apple cider vinegar for hair.
Benefits Of Apple Cider vinegar For Hair
1. ACV restores the ph level in your hair and scalp by flattering the hair follicles and make your hair tresses smoother, healthier, and shiny.
2. Apple cider vinegar contains all the essential nutrients, potassium, and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin B that are good for hair health.
3. It can boost the blood flow in the hair follicles, which gives the strength to the roots and stimulates hair growth.
4. ACV contains antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties that prevent the flaking and hair fall.
5. Using apple cider vinegar for hair can add the luster to the hair, which reduces the frizzy, dry hair, and lowers its porosity. It can make your hair soft and manageable and prevents split ends, and breakage.
6. Our scalps are producing natural oil that known as sebum. The overproduction of sebum oil is not good for the scalp’s health and also bad for the cuticles. But using apple cider vinegar for hair can balance the sebum production and maintain scalp health.
7. Apple cider vinegar contains antimicrobial properties, that kill and prevents the growth of yeast, fungus, and bacteria from the scalp that can cause itching on your scalp.
8. Dandruff is the most common hair problem that most of the people are faced. Using apple cider vinegar for dandruff treatment is the best way because the ACV contains antifungal properties. It makes your hair thicker, softer, promotes hair growth, and shiny.
9. ACV can maintain can hydrate the scalp and treat the dry blisters that cause hair loss.
10. The antibacterial properties, which present in ACV unclog and cleanse the hair follicles. ACV can promote the blood circulation that strengthens the hair roots and promotes healthy hair growth.
How To Use Apple Cider vinegar For Hair
1. Cayenne Pepper And Apple Cider Vinegar
The Cayenne peppers contain capsaicin which increases the blood flow in the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth.
The combination of ACV and cayenne pepper can regulate the pH levels and improve hair growth. Take a bowl and mix ACV and cayenne pepper gently.
Apply this mask of your scalp and gently give the massage the scalp. Leave for an hour and then rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
Use this remedy once a daily for a better result.
(Also read: Rice Water For Hair & Skin- How To Make It And Benefits)
2. Tea Tree Oil And ACV
This is the best home remedies for instant relief from dandruff. Tea tree oil contains antiseptic properties that can help to get rid of dandruff easily.
This remedy can remove the itching and white flakes problems. Take a clean bowl and mix 3 tablespoons with 2 drops of tea tree and mix gently.
Apply this mixture on your scalp and gently give the massage to the scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes then rinse your hair with water.
Apply this mask once a week for a better result.
3. ACV And Water
This remedy contains beneficial enzymes, pectin, bacteria, and trace the minerals from the hair.
This is the easiest way to incorporate ACV into the hair care routine. This remedy can make your hair shiny, silky, and manageable.
Take a clean bowl and mix apple cider vinegar with water and thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Pour this mixture in a spray into a spray bottle.
After shampooing spray this mixture on your scalp and hair and give massage for two minutes. Leave for the minutes and then rinse the hair with water.
(Also read: How To Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth)
4. Rosemary Essential Oil And ACV
This remedy can help you to get rid of alopecia and balding and make your hair thicker and fuller. This mixture can stimulate the cell division in the scalp and aids the prevention of hair loss.
It also dilation of blood vessels in the scalp that induces the hair follicles to produce new strands of hair. This hair mask also boosts the blood circulation in the scalp and hydrates your scalp.
Take a clean bowl and mix ACV with rosemary essential oil, water and make a smooth mixture. Apply this mixture of your hair and scalp and give the message to your scalp and hair.
Leave this mixture on your scalp for 10 minutes and wear a shower cap. Then rinse your hair with mild shampoo and water.
Repeat this remedy twice a week for better results and get rid of hair falls.
5. Sage And ACV
The mixture of sage and apple cider vinegar can reduce the production of excess sebum that causes bacteria and oily hair.
It also promotes hair growth and makes your hair longer. Chop the sage into the glass jar and mix ACV.
Cover the lid of the glass jar and let it strain for two weeks. After two weeks strain the mixture into another glass jar. Mix five tablespoons of this mixture with one tablespoon of water.
Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair this gently gives the massage for a few minutes. Leave this mixture for 20 minutes, then rinse the hair with a mild shampoo.
Repeat this remedy once a daily before a bath for better results.
Go ahead and use apple cider vinegar for hair and make your hair silky, shiny, and healthy.
And if you like this post then, please share this post with your friends on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook and also comment below your opinion.